Henry Richter, CPO, LPO
- Certified Limb & Brace, Shreveport La (1987-present) - President
- Shriner's Hospital, Shreveport La (1984 - 1987)
Education and Training
- Otto Bock Orthopedic Industry Inc. Minneapolis, Mn(1984) - residency in orthotics, prosthetics, and seating systems research and development
- Gillette Children's Hospital, St. Paul, (MN (1984) - clinical residency in seating and positioning Northeast Metro Technical Institute, in affiliation with the University of Minnesota Medical School, White Bear Lake, MN(1983-1984)
- Louisiana State University, Shreveport, LA (1976-1980) - BS Biology
Henry has completed numerous prosthetic and orthotics courses, including seminars on the advanced reciprocating gait orthosis, CAD/CAM design and engineering, electrical control systems, Utah myo-electric arm,seating systems, custom positioning, wheelchair design, and lift systems, ILIMB, and numerous socket design courses
- Awarded certification as a consultant on industrial and ergonomic modifications for ADA compliance by the Rehabilitation Inst. of Chicago
- Awarded certification in prosthetics (#1521) in 1985 by the American Board for certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics (ABC)
Doug Hebert, BOCPO, CO
Doug is a certified orthotist-prosthetist with 22 years experience. He is skilled in all aspects of orthotics and prosthetics. Doug also has managed for 18 years in hospital and medical office environments.
Lance R. Winders, CP, LPO
Lance is an A.B.C. certified prosthetist with over 30 years experience. He is also a below knee amputee and uses his personal experience towards patient care. He has worked at Certified Limb and Brace since 2001.
Orthotic and Prosthetic assistant
Ben has nearly ten years of experience working in all aspects of rehabilitative orthopedics. Ben is qualified to fit orthotics devices as well as soft goods.
Kathy has been a valued member of our team for nearly two decades. She is always cheerful and willing to help each patient to obtain timely access to our clinical staff.